Chest coaching is a spotlight in most lifters’ routines. It’s both the day they get to throw round huge weight on the bench or the day they get a wonderful pump with quick (nevertheless non permanent) outcomes.
Train alternative can dramatically affect total outcomes, particularly in the case of coaching the chest. Between myths about “concentrating on” completely different components of the chest, coaching too heavy, or over-stressing shoulder and elbow joints greater than pectoral muscle groups, many lifters are fortunate to finish up with a well-designed program. Nevertheless, luck has a approach of evaporating whenever you lean on it too usually. Beneath, we checklist 12 of the very best chest workout routines to construct your chest program round.
Finest Chest Workouts
Flat Barbell Bench Press
Should you’re studying an inventory of the “finest chest workout routines” and don’t see the basic bench press, your instinct might be to close the page and move on. This founding member of the big three powerlifts is also a time-tested bodybuilding staple.
The versatility of the bench press, which makes it well-suited to building strength as well as muscle size, makes it a key player in many chest-building workouts. Very minor technique adjustments can shift the emphasis towards size or strength, so it’s important to know how and why you’re performing the exercise to get maximum results.
How to Do the Flat Barbell Bench Press
Lie on a bench with your feet flat on the ground. Your glutes and shoulders should never leave the bench during the exercise. Maintain a slight arch in your lower back. For optimal recruitment of the pec (chest) muscles, grab the bar with an overhand grip slightly wider than shoulder-width. A closer grip de-emphasizes the pecs and instead prioritizes the triceps. (1)
Along with your elbows barely bent, pinch your shoulder blades collectively whereas staying on the bench. Straighten your arms to unrack the barbell and “pull” the load from over your face to above your higher chest. Decrease the bar to mid-chest stage whereas aiming your elbows at an angle between your toes and shoulders. Briefly pause within the backside place earlier than urgent up. Within the locked out place, the bar must be above your higher chest or neck.
Advantages of the Flat Barbell Bench Press
- It trains the chest by a whole vary of movement, with help from the shoulders and triceps, making it an environment friendly higher physique train.
- It’s sport-specific for aggressive powerlifters and has carryover to any athletes (particularly these in touch sports activities) who can profit from higher physique urgent energy.
- You possibly can load the barbell with a major quantity of weight relative to different chest workout routines, making it appropriate for very long-term progress.
The intimidating-sounding guillotine press (generally known as a “neck press”) was popularized by bodybuilding coach Vince Gironda in the 1960s. It applies specific technique adjustments to the standard flat barbell bench press to place even more muscular stress on the pecs.
This increased muscular stress means less weight can deliver more results. In fact, the guillotine should not be performed with heavy weight, since it would lead to excessive joint strain. It can be an excellent addition to a chest-building workout, but lifters with pre-existing shoulder issues may have trouble performing the exercise properly.
How to Do the Guillotine Press
Lie on a flat bench with your feet flat on the ground. Keep your glutes and shoulders touching the bench. Flex your abs to flatten your lower back into the bench. Grab the bar with an overhand grip, nearly as wide as possible. Unrack the bar by pressing upwards, and pull the bar to a position above your neck.
As you lower the bar, keep your elbows pointed directly out to each side. This will drastically increase the stretch on the chest muscles. Keep the bar in line with your neck as you lower it as far as possible. Press upwards immediately after reaching maximum stretch.
Benefits of the Guillotine Press
- Targets the chest without the need for relatively excessive weight, reducing wear and tear on the joints.
- Emphasizes the chest while minimizing recruitment of the triceps and shoulders.
The barbell pullover is one of the oldest exercises a lifter can do, with weightlifters in the late-1800s advocating the exercise. It’s also one of the most confusing exercises. Rarely do lifters argue over which muscles are trained by a specific exercise, because there’s almost always a clear-cut answer, but the pullover is constantly at the center of an ongoing “chest exercise or back exercise” debate.
The pullover actually works both the chest and lats (back muscle) at the same time, but many studies, along with many anecdotal reports from lifters over the decades, support the pullover as a very effective chest exercise. (2)(3) In case your lats “take over” in the course of the train and you can not really feel your pecs working, carry out the train on the finish of your chest exercise when the pecs are pre-fatigued. (4)
Tips on how to Do the Barbell Pullover
Maintain a small barbell with an overhand grip barely nearer than shoulder-width. Sit on a bench and relaxation the bar throughout your legs. As you lie flat onto the bench, “kick” the load right into a place over your face and straighten your arms. Plant your toes securely on the bottom.
Maintain your glutes on the bench. Decrease the load in the direction of your head, descending practically in step with the bench in case your shoulder mobility permits. Pause very briefly within the stretched place earlier than pulling again to the beginning place. Keep a barely bent elbow place throughout every rep and don’t actively bend on the elbows to decrease the load.
Advantages of the Barbell Pullover
- Targets the chest, lats, and shoulder muscle groups.
- Emphasizes the chest with restricted triceps recruitment.
- The pullover is an efficient stretch for the lats, in addition to the shoulders, and might enhance shoulder mobility over time.
Chest coaching usually incorporates quite a lot of angles to optimally tackle each the “higher chest” (clavicular head of the pecs) and the “mid or decrease chest” (sternocostal head of the pecs). These completely different components of the chest muscle shall be extra completely addressed in a later part.
Inclined chest workout routines will goal the higher pecs. Nevertheless, a comparatively low angle is right as a result of an excessively inclined angle (extra vertical than horizontal) will cut back chest activation and enhance shoulder activation. (5) Dumbbells permit a deeper stretched place and/or extra vary of movement at lockout, in comparison with a barbell.
Tips on how to Do the Low Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
Set an adjustable bench to a low incline — the second gap on an adjustable bench or place two bumper plates beneath one finish of a flat bench. Seize a pair of dumbbells and sit on the bench with the weights resting in your legs. Lie again onto the bench whereas “kicking” the weights right into a straight-arm locked out place above your chest.
Angle your arms barely in the direction of your toes by rotating your wrists outwards. Neither your palms nor your thumbs must be instantly pointed in the direction of one another. Keep this hand place all through every rep. Decrease the weights beneath management, reaching a stretched place with the weights close to your chest. Press upwards, bringing the weights shut collectively within the prime place.
Advantages of the Low Incline Dumbbell Press
- The incline angle optimizes higher chest recruitment with out extreme shoulder activation.
- Train selection (incorporating angles and completely different implements) has been proven to enhance coaching outcomes. (6)
- Dumbbells permit extra freedom for the wrist, elbow, and shoulder joint in comparison with a barbell, making the train much less anxious to the joints.
Decline bench press variations are sometimes believed to emphasise the “decrease pecs” as a consequence of arm place. Nevertheless, the “decrease pecs” aren’t one separate muscle, they’re solely a part of the bigger pectoral (chest) muscle.
A decline angle has been proven to activate the chest comparably to the flat bench press, whereas recruiting much less shoulder muscle, so decline urgent is a superb possibility for lifters with shoulder ache (7) Utilizing dumbbells as a substitute of a barbell additionally permits a better vary of movement which might translate to a better muscle-building stimulus.
Tips on how to Do the Decline Dumbbell Press
Alter a flat bench to raise your hips above your head. Take a pair of dumbbells and sit on the bench with the weights resting in your legs. Lie again onto the bench whereas “pulling” the weights right into a straight-arm locked out place above your chest. Be sure you hook the bench with the again of your knees to forestall your physique from sliding downwards.
Angle your arms barely in the direction of your toes by rotating your wrists outwards. Keep this diagonal hand place for every rep. Your elbows ought to preserve a slight angle between your shoulders and toes. Pause briefly within the stretched place earlier than urgent to the start line. On the final rep of any set, decrease the weights into the stretched place and carry out a “curl” by bending on the elbows to decrease them to the ground earlier than getting up from the bench.
Advantages of the Decline Dumbbell Press
- Dumbbells cut back joint pressure by permitting extra individualized motion of the wrists, elbows, and shoulders.
- The decline angle trains the chest with restricted shoulder stress.
Decline Dumbbell Flye
The dumbbell flye is an efficient isolation (single-joint) train to activate solely the chest muscle with minimized involvement of the shoulders and triceps, in comparison with compound (multi-joint) bench press variations which recruit all three muscle groups. This makes it a wonderful addition to any exercise targeted particularly on coaching the chest.
The decline place takes benefit of gravity within the locked out place for elevated muscular pressure. On a flat bench, the weights supply restricted resistance on the prime. With a decline bench, the muscle groups are extra extremely activated to assist the load.
Tips on how to Do the Decline Dumbbell Flye
Set an adjustable bench to a slight decline angle. Take a pair of dumbbells and sit on the bench with the weights resting in your legs. Lie again onto the bench whereas “pulling” the weights right into a straight-arm locked out place above your chest. Be sure you hook the bench with the again of your knees to forestall your physique from sliding downwards.
Keep a slight bend in your elbows all through the train. Start along with your palms going through one another. Decrease the weights in the direction of the bottom whereas preserving your arms in step with your elbows. Don’t permit the weights to rotate your arms in the direction of your head. Within the backside place, the weights must be close to chest-level. Contract your chest to “pull” your arms again to the beginning place.
Advantages of the Decline Dumbbell Flye
- Isolates and emphasizes the chest with restricted activation of the shoulders and triceps.
- Decreased shoulder joint pressure in comparison with urgent.
The dip, together with the pull-up, have both been called “the upper body squat” because of their potential for building size and strength. Makes you think that a program focused on squats, dips, and pull-ups would be great for adding a bunch of muscle and getting really strong, right? Yep, right.
Dips, specifically, are an excellent way to target the chest, shoulders, and triceps using only your bodyweight, making it ideal for lifters with limited equipment. It works the muscle through a long range of motion and has the potential for adding significant weight by using a weighted vest, dip belt, or dumbbell held with the legs.
How to Do the Dip
Begin at the top position on a set of dip bars with your arms locked out. To ensure optimal chest recruitment, lean your upper body forward during the movement. Keeping an upright torso will reduce chest activity and increase focus on the triceps.
Bend your arms to lower your body as far as your shoulder mobility allows. Pause briefly in the stretched position to further increase muscular stress before pressing up to lockout.
Benefits of the Dip
- The bodyweight exercise can be performed with minimal equipment.
- Assesses and builds shoulder mobility during the exercise.
- Bodyweight exercises are often seen as more “functional” than using free weights or machines, contributing to total-body performance and joint health. (8)
The fundamental push-up might be an efficient introductory train for brand spanking new lifters, however it may be troublesome to progressively overload. Slightly than including weight, particular push-up variations can present an efficient coaching stimulus for continued dimension and power.
The sliding push-up is a sophisticated variation which permits the pec muscle groups to work by an especially lengthy vary of movement, transferring the arms inwards in the course of the train relatively than remaining static. This inward movement has been proven to considerably enhance muscle activation within the chest. (9)
Tips on how to Do the Sliding Push-Up
Take a pair of furnishings sliders, or towels on a tile or wooden flooring, and arrange in a push-up place along with your arms on the sliders and practically touching one another. Keep a straight line out of your heels to your neck.
Decrease your physique beneath management till your chest virtually touches the bottom whereas permitting your arms to “slide” outwards. Within the backside place, your arms must be effectively past shoulder-width. Whereas urgent upwards, pull your arms collectively till they practically meet within the beginning place.
Advantages of the Sliding Push-Up
- Elevated chest activation in comparison with fundamental push-ups.
- Permits intense coaching with restricted tools.
- Push-up variations prepare belly and whole core stability whereas additionally concentrating on the chest.
The hand-release push-up was popularized by CrossFit as a technique to obtain constant, unquestionable depth throughout high-repetition push-ups.
The hand-release push-up manipulates the “stretch-shortening cycle,” which is a approach muscle groups are recruited to supply pressure in response to being in a stretched place. (10) Whereas the hand-release push-up does require a full vary of shoulder mobility, it additionally recruits the chest muscle groups extra considerably than normal push-ups.
Tips on how to Do the Hand-Launch Push-Up
Start in a typical push-up place, in your arms and toes along with your arms simply outdoors shoulder-width. Keep a straight line out of your heels to your neck. Decrease your physique till your chest touches the ground.
Briefly carry your arms off the bottom and pull your shoulder blades collectively, permitting your whole higher physique to relaxation on the bottom. Instantly change your arms simply outdoors shoulder-width and press as much as lockout.
Advantages of the Hand-Launch Push-Up
- Elevated chest activation in comparison with fundamental push-ups.
- Permits intense coaching with no tools.
- Push-up variations prepare belly and whole core stability whereas additionally concentrating on the chest.
The cable crossover is a time-tested chest train, usually utilized by bodybuilders to “carve element” into the chest muscle groups. That’s not truly a factor as a result of “element” is barely achieved by lowering body fat to reveal muscular development.
Because the cable provides constant resistance, the muscle is worked completely through the complete range of motion, compared to dumbbell flyes which provide varying intensities due to leverage changing relative to gravity. Basic flat dumbbell flyes become less difficult as the weight moves from horizontal to perpendicular. Cable pulleys bypass that limitation.
How to Do the Cable Crossover
Stand in the center of two high cable pulleys with single-handles attached to each side. Grab the handles and begin with your arms at shoulder level and your palms facing forward. Keep a slight bend in your elbows while pulling your hands to meet at belly button-level.
Pause briefly to maximize the peak contraction before returning your hands to the starting position.
Benefits of the Cable Crossover
- Isolates and emphasizes the chest with little to no activation of the shoulders and triceps.
- The cable pulleys apply constant tension to the chest, increasing the muscle’s total time under tension and leading to increased growth.
The Smith machine has earned a relatively unfair reputation as being ineffective for muscle growth or, worse, dangerous for joint health. That mindset comes primarily from improper exercise form or loading, as well as the machine’s design which uses a fixed path and requires less joint stabilization.
The Smith machine press has been shown to activate the chest to a nearly identical degree compared to the flat barbell bench press while reducing shoulder muscle recruitment. (11) When mixed with an incline angle to emphasise the higher chest, the Smith machine incline press turns into an especially environment friendly chest train.
Tips on how to Do the Smith Machine Incline Press
Place an inclined bench beneath a Smith machine and be sure that the bar is in step with your collarbones. Seize the bar with a wider than shoulder-width grip. Unrack the bar and decrease it till you are feeling a most stretch throughout the chest.
Press up instantly and easily. To keep up muscular pressure, cease simply in need of lockout within the prime place earlier than starting the subsequent rep.
Advantages of the Smith Machine Incline Press
- Permits the higher chest to be focused with decreased shoulder recruitment.
- The Smith machine permits lifters to bench press safely with out the necessity of a spotter.
Medication balls are sometimes utilized in athletic or conditioning-based exercises, however can serve an vital function for constructing muscle, power, or energy.
The drugs ball chest move permits an explosive motion which has been proven to extend chest activation in addition to increase power when adopted by heavier lifting. (12)(13) This makes it an environment friendly stimulus for constructing dimension and power.
Tips on how to Do the Medication Ball Chest Move
Stand a number of steps away from a sturdy wall, along with your toes shoulder-width aside and legs barely bent. Maintain a drugs ball in each arms, with the ball touching your chest. Rapidly and forcefully throw the ball ahead, not upwards, into the wall.
Fastidiously look ahead to the ball’s rebound. Choose up the ball (don’t attempt to catch it). Take a second to arrange the beginning place earlier than repeating. Word: To make sure explosive energy, use a light-weight medication ball. For instance, 10-15 kilos might be utilized by skilled lifters.
Advantages of the Medication Ball Chest Move
- Will increase chest activation throughout workout routines carried out shortly afterwards.
- Develops explosive energy which transfers to bench press power.
- Recruits the legs, core, and higher physique with an emphasis on the chest muscle groups.
The Chest Muscle groups
The chest has a number of heads, or sections, which might be emphasised by understanding their objective and selecting particular workout routines to focus on every separate part. Sadly, some lifters have misinterpreted the muscle’s design, which has made their chest exercises way more difficult than is critical.
The pec main is the first chest muscle. Whereas it’s one particular muscle, it consists of two separate heads — the clavicular head (higher chest) situated within the higher quarter of the chest close to the collarbone and the sternocostal head making up all the remaining a part of the chest.
There’s no anatomical proof for a “decrease chest,” “inside chest,” or different well-liked subdivision of the muscle. Solely the higher pecs have been proven to be emphasised individually, particularly from workout routines carried out at an incline, as a result of separate attachment level of the clavicular head.
The pecs work to deliver the arms in in the direction of the physique’s centerline, seen when the arms are prolonged in a flye or press and introduced above the chest, for instance.
The pec minor attaches to the shoulder blade and is closely recruited to deliver the scapulae (shoulder blades) ahead, notably within the lockout place of presses. The pec minor will not be seen or usually instantly focused, however performs a key function in total shoulder well being.
The serratus is a small collection of muscle groups that sit alongside the ribs. Just like the pec minor, they connect to the scapulae and assist to regulate scapular motion. The serratus are additionally closely recruited on the finish portion of the locked out place.
How Usually Ought to You Prepare the Chest
Whereas chest coaching is well-liked, it shouldn’t be overemphasized relative to different physique components. Extreme chest or shoulder coaching might exacerbate postural issues until balanced by comparable again coaching. (14)
Nevertheless, for optimum muscle progress, one to 3 correctly programmed exercises every week might be an efficient strategy for muscle progress. Ideally, the chest must be educated in a exercise together with the shoulders and triceps, the higher physique, or all the physique.
Every coaching cut up would require a special strategy to whole quantity (units and reps), utilizing decrease quantity for the chest when extra physique components are educated in a single exercise. For instance, you could carry out a complete of 14 units for the chest, adopted by shoulders and triceps; otherwise you may carry out six units for chest, preceded by again and adopted by shoulders, triceps, and biceps (for a whole higher physique exercise) and repeat that higher physique exercise a number of days later.
Tips on how to Progress Your Chest Coaching
As a result of the chest might be successfully educated with quite a lot of compound workout routines, it’s doable to progress steadily by including weight to these workout routines every week.
Dumbbell urgent workout routines, for instance, don’t essentially accommodate including 10 to twenty kilos per dumbbell every week. These weights would rapidly change into dangerously unwieldy and power ranges don’t sometimes progress that quick. Growing 5 to 10 kilos per dumbbell might be maintained for an extended interval.
The character of isolation workout routines, being single-joint, doesn’t mix successfully with utilizing heavier weights. To encourage joint security and to take care of stress on the goal muscle, concentrate on including a rep (or a number of reps) on workout routines like flyes or cable crossovers.
One dependable strategy with chest coaching is to carry out a compound train (like a press or dip) for decrease reps with a heavy weight adopted by reasonable to greater reps with reasonable weight utilizing a mixture of compound and isolation workout routines.
Tips on how to Heat-Up Your Chest
All chest workout routines contain the shoulder joint and, as a result of the shoulders can endure from important put on and tear, an intensive warm-up is a necessary first step to any chest exercise. Take a light-weight resistance band and carry out this fundamental warm-up circuit earlier than any chest coaching.
- Cat/Camel: Start in your arms and knees along with your arms straight. Look as much as the ceiling whereas sinking the arch of your backbone downwards. Whenever you’ve reached so far as your mobility permits, reverse route by driving into the bottom by your straight arms. Look right down to the bottom whereas rounding your backbone in a deep curve. That’s one full rep. Carry out 5 reps earlier than transferring to the subsequent train.
- Band Pull-Aside: Take a resistance band with a palms-down grip, holding the band at arms-length in entrance of your physique. Maintain a slight bend in your arms whereas pulling each arms again. Pause when the band touches your chest. Return to the beginning place. Carry out 10 reps earlier than transferring to the subsequent train.
- Band Dislocate: Widen your grip on the resistance band to effectively past shoulder-width. Start with the band at your waist. Maintain your arms straight whereas elevating the band above your head, reaching way back to doable. When your shoulders have reached their full vary of movement, return to the beginning place. Transfer at a sluggish and managed tempo in every route. Carry out 5 reps earlier than transferring to the subsequent train.
- Push-Up Plus: Start in a basic push-up place, in your arms and toes along with your arms simply outdoors shoulder-width. Keep a straight line out of your heels to your neck. Decrease your physique till your chest practically touches the ground. Press upwards beneath management. After locking out within the prime place, proceed urgent with straight arms and permit your shoulder blades to spherical forwards, earlier than reversing the method to decrease your physique. Carry out 5 reps earlier than repeating the primary train. Do a complete of three full circuits.
Constructing a Full Chest
Chest exercises don’t should be overly difficult with a half-dozen workout routines “attacking” the muscle from each potential angle. Nevertheless, environment friendly chest coaching additionally shouldn’t be overly minimalistic with only one train to coach all the pec. By sorting by the train choices you’ve simply realized, you possibly can design a whole exercise that delivers dimension and power with out losing time within the fitness center and with out beating up your physique.
- Saeterbakken AH, Mo DA, Scott S, Andersen V. The Results of Bench Press Variations in Aggressive Athletes on Muscle Exercise and Efficiency. J Hum Kinet. 2017;57:61-71. Printed 2017 Jun 22. doi:10.1515/hukin-2017-0047
- Marchetti, Paulo & Uchida, Marco C.. (2011). Results of the Pullover Train on the Pectoralis Main and Latissimus Dorsi Muscle groups as Evaluated by EMG. Journal of utilized biomechanics. 27. 380-4. 10.1123/jab.27.4.380.
- Borges, Eduardo & Mezêncio, Bruno & Pinho, João & Soncin, Rafael & Barbosa, João & Araujo, Felipe & Gianola, Fabio & Amadio, Alberto & Serrao, Julio. (2018). Resistance coaching acute session: pectoralis main, latissimus dorsi and triceps brachii electromyographic exercise. Journal of Bodily Training and Sport. 18. 10.7752/jpes.2018.02095.
- Gentil P, Oliveira E, de Araújo Rocha Júnior V, do Carmo J, Bottaro M. Results of train order on upper-body muscle activation and train efficiency. J Energy Cond Res. 2007 Nov;21(4):1082-6. doi: 10.1519/R-21216.1. PMID: 18076251.
- Rodríguez-Ridao D, Antequera-Vique JA, Martín-Fuentes I, Muyor JM. Impact of 5 Bench Inclinations on the Electromyographic Exercise of the Pectoralis Main, Anterior Deltoid, and Triceps Brachii in the course of the Bench Press Train. Int J Environ Res Public Well being. 2020 Oct 8;17(19):7339. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17197339. PMID: 33049982; PMCID: PMC7579505.
- Baz-Valle E, Schoenfeld BJ, Torres-Unda J, Santos-Concejero J, Balsalobre-Fernández C. The consequences of train variation in muscle thickness, maximal power and motivation in resistance educated males. PLoS One. 2019;14(12):e0226989. Printed 2019 Dec 27. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0226989
- Lauver, Jakob & Cayot, Trent & Scheuermann, Barry. (2015). Affect of bench angle on higher extremity muscular activation throughout bench press train. European journal of sport science. 16. 1-8. 10.1080/17461391.2015.1022605.
- Harrison, Jeffrey. (2010). Body weight Coaching: A Return To Fundamentals. Energy & Conditioning Journal. 32. 52-55. 10.1519/SSC.0b013e3181d5575c.
- Melani A, Gobbi G, Galli D, et al. Muscle Activation in Conventional and Experimental Barbell Bench Press Train: A Potential New Instrument for Health Upkeep. Sports activities (Basel). 2019;7(10):224. Printed 2019 Oct 17. doi:10.3390/sports7100224
- Seiberl W, Hahn D, Energy GA, Fletcher JR, Siebert T. Editorial: The Stretch-Shortening Cycle of Energetic Muscle and Muscle-Tendon Advanced: What, Why and How It Will increase Muscle Efficiency?. Entrance Physiol. 2021;12:693141. Printed 2021 Could 20. doi:10.3389/fphys.2021.693141
- Schick, E. E., Coburn, J. W., Brown, L. E., Judelson, D. A., Khamoui, A. V., Tran, T. T., & Uribe, B. P. (2010). A comparability of muscle activation between a Smith machine and free weight bench press. Journal of power and conditioning analysis, 24(3), 779–784. https://doi.org/10.1519/JSC.0b013e3181cc2237
- Davies G, Riemann BL, Manske R. CURRENT CONCEPTS OF PLYOMETRIC EXERCISE. Int J Sports activities Phys Ther. 2015;10(6):760-786.
- Wilcox, J., Larson, R., Brochu, Ok. M., & Faigenbaum, A. D. (2006). Acute explosive-force actions improve bench-press efficiency in athletic males. Worldwide journal of sports activities physiology and efficiency, 1(3), 261–269. https://doi.org/10.1123/ijspp.1.3.261
- Lynch, S. S., Thigpen, C. A., Mihalik, J. P., Prentice, W. E., & Padua, D. (2010). The consequences of an train intervention on ahead head and rounded shoulder postures in elite swimmers. British journal of sports activities medication, 44(5), 376–381. https://doi.org/10.1136/bjsm.2009.066837
Featured Picture: ARENA Inventive / Shutterstock