Wholesome Indian Snack Recipe-
Candy Potato And Chickpea Patty
Wholesome Indian Snack Recipe-Candy Potato And Chickpea Patty
I’m at all times making an attempt to arrange wholesome model of our Indian deep fried meals dishes. So right here comes a wholesome model of cutlet or patty which we normally put together with potato as the primary ingredient. As I wished it to be a wholesome model, I changed it with candy potato and chickpea. It could take a while for preparation however its all price it. I made it as a fast snack for afternoon tea and I have to admit I actually loved it.
Serves 8 cutlets
- 1 bowl (about 200g) of candy potato(boiled, peeled and mashed)
- 3/4 bowl chickpea (boiled and mashed)
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves / cilantro(chopped)
- 7-8 mint leaves
- 7-8 garlic, one inch ginger piece
- 3-4 inexperienced chillies
- 1 tsp purple chilly powder
- 2-3 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- salt to style
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp bread crumbs(bread powder)
- 3 tbsp flour
- Grind inexperienced chillies, ginger, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt.
- In small pan, warmth 1 tsp oil and put above inexperienced chilly combination and saute for a minute. Permit to chill down.
- Now add mashed candy potatoes, mashed chickpea (coarsely mashed) to inexperienced chilly combination. Add purple chilli powder, lime juice, mint leaves, coriander leaves and blend correctly.
- Take two flat plates.
- In a single plate, put together a skinny batter of flour and water.
- In one other plate, put bread crumbs.
- Warmth oil in flat bottomed pan.
- Put together cutlets/patties in spherical form and flatten on the middle.
- Dip every cutlet in batter after which coat it with bread crumbs and put in sizzling oil in pan.
- Either side of cutlet will take 2-3 minutes to grow to be brown and good.
- Flip over and cook dinner different facet.
- Serve sizzling with BBQ sauce or yogurt dip.
Are you going to make this Wholesome Candy potato and chickpea patty?
P.S – This recipe shouldn’t be fitted to low carbers.
You might also like reading-